Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sarah B - GET OFF THE FLOOR!



ANGELA RETURNS! WHO CARES THAT IT'S ONLY ONE NIGHT!? Of course, I'll be there!


And then:



The Masquerade GALA, the annual major fundraiser of The Acting Company, will be held on Monday, October 23 at Cipriani Wall Street and honors Patti LuPone, a founding member and Board Director of The Acting Company and the Honorable Tom Kean. Drowsy Chaperone Star Bob Martin will emcee the event chaired by Emmy-winning Producer/Writer Tom Fontana (OZ, Homicide, St. Elsewhere). An All-Star Broadway show with Audra McDonald and Angela Lansbury will pay tribute to Patti Lupone's career and Governor Kean's Humanitarianism. (Of course, this is when I'm in Paris - I guess I won't have to drop $$$ on this one. Sigh.)

www.theactingcompany.org



1 comment:

BroadwayBaby said...

I think I might have to drop some $$$ on it though... Anybody else in????