Monday, July 14, 2008

Smells like La Diva Renée Spirit


Coty Perfume will donate the proceeds from the sale of the limited edition bottle of the new Renée Fleming fragrance "La Voce" to the Metropolitan Opera. That's $200 for about 1 oz of foo foo. But, the bottle, inspired by the crystal chandeliers at the Met, comes with all kinds of sparkly bling which you know I can't resist. And no doubt, dab a little on, you'll get some La Diva Renée Spirit! The perfume will be released on September 22nd, which just happens to be Opening Night at the Met, a/k/a the day that La Diva Renée rules the world.

Also see
Now Smell This and Fragrantica.

2 comments:

Hula Hank said...

It kind of looks like a hamburger!

Leah said...

"Opening Night at the Met, a/k/a the day that La Diva Renée rules the world."

Haha so true...I love the way you put that! I plan on enjoying it on the big screen!

Maybe someone in my family will feel extremely generous at Christmas time and get me the perfume?!? I can hope...